The Fraunhofer Personnel Certification Authority at Fraunhofer FIT certifies qualifications in the field of digital twins.
The certificate "Digital Twins Technical Developer" certifies the graduates the ability to master the technological approach to create or integrate a digital twin solution tailored to a company’s needs.
A certified "Digital Twins Technical Developer"
- is informed about the underlying technologies and IT standards of Industry 4.0 e.g. Cloud and Edge Computing, Internet of Things, OPC etc.,
- is informed about the IT -architectures and -systems use in product development, production and service as well as integration approaches,
- is accountable for the creation, integration or operation of those systems and its interface,
- knows possible applications of industrial data science and simulations as well as the underlying technologies,
- and is informed about safety and security requirements for digital twin IT solutions.
Target groups are technology experts in the fields of digital factory, product data management or product lifecycle management.