The Fraunhofer Personnel Certification Authority at Fraunhofer FIT certifies qualifications in the field of digital twins.
The certificate "Digital Twins Solutions Architect" certifies the graduates to have fundamental knowledge about digital twins’ underlying technologies and applications and to have a holistic view of the processes, methods and tools for their implementation.
A "Digital Twins Solutions Architect"
- is competent to efficiently and future-proof manage digital twins projects,
- is informed about the value creation potential of digital twins
- is accountable for the creation, integration or operation of product and systems,
- systematically uses methods to describe and analyses digital twin use cases concerning its architectural and technical implication,
- has the overview to estimate technical and financial feasibility,
- can name and quantify project preconditions needed concerning competencies, man power, technologies and finances,
- and is able to represent a link between different levels and business units of a company.
Target groups are special department managers and team leaders.